Thapar University Admission 2014 Fee Structure
Thapar University Admission 2015 Fee Structure
- Students whose study extends beyond the period shown above shall continue to pay the fee at the same rate of their last fee shown.
- University reserves the right to revise the fee and other charges at any stage.
- The fees mentioned above in the following years will be applicable to the students who get admission in the session 2014-14. This will not be applicable to the future batches.
- The fee for the 4th & 5th year of BE (IE) – MBA prog. shall be charged on trimester basis and the fee amount will be same as applicable to MBA students of that session.
- The fee for the 3rd , 4th & 5th year of BCA-/MCA prog. shall be charged on semester basis and the fee amount will be same as applicable to MCA students (Regular) of that session.
- All Hostel dues are subject to change due to inflation or revision of tariffs even for students already enrolled.
- The Entire AC charges shall be paid before the occupation of the AC Rooms.
- The Hostel accommodation (including AC Room) will be provided subject to availability of Rooms.
- Hostel fee for six weeks summer training will be applicable only for new students.
- Fee for Hostel-J will be charged on the basis of new fee fixed for that year.
- Students, who want Hostel facility are also required to bring Rs. 3500/- in cash to be paid to the Hostel Manager towards Mess Dues as detailed below :
- Mess Caution Money (Refundable) = 3000
- Amenities fund per annum (Non refundable) = 500
- The University security, if not claimed within 2 years from the date of award of degree, shall be forfeited
- Alumni fee will be refunded if a student leaves without completing his/her degree
- University security will be refunded when a student leaves the University
Incoming search terms:
- fee structure of thapar university
- Thapar university B-tech fees structure 2013
- thapar university fee structure