RPET Counselling 2013 Important Instructions for RPET Candidates
RPET Counselling 2013 Important Instructions for Outside Rajasthan Candidates
General Instruction for candidates of outside Rajasthan for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. through JEE (Mains) Score
Online applications are invited from such candidates only who belong to any State other than Rajasthan State for admission to First year of degree engineering courses on the basis of JEE(mains) score. 15% seats in the Private Unaided Engineering Institutions and 15% seats in the Self-Financed Courses in Govt. Aided Engineering Institutions of Rajasthan State (except MNIT, BITS Pilani and other deemed and Private universities) are available for such candidates.
Eligibility: The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech./B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with atleast 45% marks in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech. / B.E course shall be as under:
Any one of the Optional Subjects
B.Tech. / B.E.
(1) Chemistry (2) Bio-technology
(3) Computer Science (4) Biology
The candidates having zero or negative marks in JEE (Mains)-2013 will not be eligible. Age Limit : Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1988 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1983 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education mark sheet / certificate only will be taken as authentic.
How to Apply: The candidate must go through the following steps.
1. Documents to be ready before filling Application cum option form :
A demand draft worth Rs. 11000/- in favour Coordinator, RPET-2013, payable at Jodhpur.
JEE(Mains)-2013 score card.
Marksheet of qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (Class XII)
Requisite Certificate if the candidate need age relaxation.
Details like Mobile no., Residential Address etc.
2. Downloading of documents from our websites : The candidate must down load the General Instructions, Seat Matrix, Medical Performa etc. from our websites. Candidates are advised to read them carefully before online submission of application cum option form.
3. The process of online submission of application form and option form : The process of filling application cum option form online shall be carried out through the following websites :-
1. http://techedu.rajasthan.gov.in 2. www.rpetexam.com 3.www.rpetexam.org The schedule for this online submission is :
Online submission of application cum option form : 10-06-2013 Last date for sub online submission of application cum option form : 21-06-2013
4. Take Printout (Hard Copy) of application cum option form after filling the same from above web sites.
5. Send the hardcopy of application form, option form duly signed by candidates along with demand draft worth Rs. 11000/-, copy of JEE(Mains) score card, copy of 10+2 (Class XIII) marksheet and other requisite documents to the following address latest by 26-06-2013 (up to 5.00 PM) :
The Coordinator, RPET-2013 Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur Rajasthan-342032
Note : Any application form received after the last date will not be entertained in any case. Mode of Submission of Fees with Application Form : A demand draft worth Rs. 11000/- in favour of Coordinator RPET-2013 payable at Jodhpur. This demand draft is to be send with the application form along with other documents. The description of this amount is as stated below :
A. Rs. 1000/- as Application form fees (Non Refundable)
B. Rs. 10000/- to be adjusted against admission fees. (Forfeited if candidate deny to join in the allotted institute as per Option Form and merit.) Documents to be Enclosed with Application form :
1. Printout of option form duly signed by the candidate in original.
2. Attested photo copy of Mark sheet / Certificate of class 10th /11th in support of the proof for Date of birth.
3. Attested photo copy of Mark sheet of class 12th in support of the proof for the qualifying examination.
4. Attested photo copy of cast certificate issued by competent authority in case if candidate belongs to SC/ST cast and need relaxation in age as mentioned in para Age Limit.
5. Attested photo copy of medical certificate issued by competent authority in case if candidate belongs to Physically Handicapped category and need relaxation in age as mentioned in para Age Limit.
6. Attested photo copy of JEE (Mains)-2013 score card.
7. Attested photo copy of certificate of your concerned State domicile (As a proof of candidates belonging to any State other than Rajasthan State).
8. Demand Draft worth Rs. 11000/- in favour Coordinator, RPET-2013, Payable at Jodhpur.
Merit List : Merit will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in JEE (Mains)-2013. The merit of the candidates securing equal marks in aggregate in the JEE (Mains)-2013 will be decided in the following order :
1. The marks obtained in Mathematics in JEE (Mains)-2013 will determine the relative merit of such candidates.
2. In case of marks in Mathematics also being equal, the marks obtained in Physics at JEE (Mains)-2013 will determine the merit.
3. In case there is a tie on the basis of the above criteria, the relative merit will be decided by the age of the candidate. The candidate of higher age (older candidate) will be placed on higher merit.
4. The merit of a candidate in RPET-2013 will be conveyed through website and notice board of RPET.
Counselling Through Option Form : The counselling shall be carried out through online option form on the basis of the merit and options filled by the candidate in the online option form. The candidates are required to fill up the online option form carefully. The seats available for Out of Rajasthan candidates, in the colleges situated in Rajasthan i.e. SEAT MATRIX is available on the website. The Institute and Branch details are available in the seat matrix. The allotment of seats will be strictly according to the merit of the candidate and as per the options filled by candidate in the option form. The allotment of the Institutes and Branch will be available on the website as per the schedule given below. If a candidate does not report in the allotted institution then his/her fees (i.e. Rs. 10,000/-) deposited along with the option form will be forfeited.
Important Dates at a glance :
Commencement of filling of online Application cum option form
Last date for submission of online Application cum option form
Last date for receipt of Application and option form (Hard copy)
with all relevant documents at RPET-2013 office, Jodhpur
upto 5.00 PM
Declaration of Merit List
Declaration of Allotment List
Last date of reporting at allotted institution
Candidates are advised to visit our websites regularly for related updated information.