APPROXIMATE FEE/ FUNDS TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
Foreign Nationals/ PIO/NRI
Ist installment at
the time of
the month of
Tuition fee +
B. A. / B.Com.
LL.B. (Hons.)5 year Integrated
Courses UILS P.U.
& PURC, Ludhiana.
Rs. 35,582/- (in
650 or 440
the first time
In addition to above said amount, all the admitted candidates have to submit a D.D. of Rs. 9580/- in favor of concerned Director.
1. Selected candidates will have to pay the fees on the spot and no extra time will be given to them. In case of shifting/ leaving of the Course/ Department, the fee will be refunded / adjusted later on as per Panjab University rules mentioned in the Handbook of Information.
2. Payment of fees will be accepted through Bank Demand Draft only. The admitted Indian National candidates will have to submit one Demand Draft of Rs. 35,582/- (Rupees Thirty five thousand five hundred eighty two only) in favour of ‘Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh’ payable at State Bank of India, Sector-14, Chandigarh and other emand draft of Rs. 9580/- (Rupees Nine thousand five hundred eighty only) in favour of the concerned Director (UILS, P.U. Chandigarh/UILS Swami Sarvanand Giri, PURC, Hoshiarpur / PURC, Ludhiana).
3. The exact fee structure for Indian Nationals / Foreign Nationals/ PIO/NRI alongwith proper instructions for preparation of Demand Drafts will be available on the Panjab
University website by the time of admission.
4. The candidates will have to pay the exact amount as per Panjab University fee structure prevailing at the time of admission. The amount mentioned above are approximate. The University is likely to increase the fee @ 10% of the existing fee structure. Therefore, the candidates are advised to bring sufficient money to cover the increase. The amount over and above the fee structure, if any, will also be accepted in the shape of Bank Demand Draft. For that, if required, S.B.I. Sector 14,
5. Hostel accommodation both for Boys and Girls is available. The seats as per quota would be allocated to the Department for further allotment to the students on merit basis. Candidates interested to avail hostel facility, are advised to bring with them an extra amount of Rs. 7,000/- (Rupees Seven thousand only) approximately for admission in the hostels.
6. In case of Foreign Nationals / PIO/NRI candidates; if the amount is paid in Indian currency, a Bank Certificate must be attached confirming that the rate of US $ on that date and that the draft is issued from the NRI account.