NTR University BSc Nursing 2013 Seat Matrix

| Filed under: NTR UNIVERSITY |

NTR University BSc 2013 Seat Matrix

The number of seats for admission into first year B.Sc., Nursing 4YD course and the details of reservation of Government of India nominees and various local areas of Andhra Pradesh are as in Annexure-I

NOTE:

i. The admissions into the colleges are subject to affiliation of the University for the academic year 2013-14 and permission from Nursing Council of India.

ii. Distribution of seats among various categories for admission in the above colleges will be displayed at the time of counseling.

iii. In case of any new colleges are affiliated to the University before the date of counseling, the seats in those colleges also will be filled up. No further notification will be issued.

iv. The names of the colleges with number of seats that are affiliated will be displayed at the time of counseling.

Categorization of seats:

As per G.O.Ms.NO.330, HM&FW (K1) Department, dt.11-11-2011, in an institution Sixty percent (60%) of the total number of seats shall be set apart as competent authority seats and remaining Forty percent (40%)

seats shall be called management seats. In respect of Government college of Nursing 100% of the seats shall be competent authority seats. The competent authority seats will be filled by the University.

Click Here for NTR University BSc Nursing Complete Information

Tags: , , ,