1. The insturctions related to the online admissions are given here, which are authorized under the Act, Ordinances, Rules & Regulations of the University.
2. Gap Certificate: If there is gap in taking admission after Intermediate, then a certificate by the Notary on Rs. 10.00 Stamp paper has to be submitted at the time of admission.
3. If you want benefit of reservation or zero fees, then give the details of the related certificates during the filling of the Online application form. No candidate will get the permission for any change in weightage or reservation after the form is submitted.
4. The detailed information of the admission procedure will be displayed on the University website. Candidates are advised to check for updates regularly on the University website.
5. After declaration of the merit list a copy of the list will be displayed on the University website. The candidate himself/herself will find his/her merit number from the merit list. The merit list will not be published in the newspaper.
6. The Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation. Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates of other states will be treated as general.
7. All fees deposited at the time of registration will not be refunded under any circumstances.
8. As directed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court, action will be taken against the students who indulge in incidence like ragging during studentship.
9. Reservation and income certificates shall be verified on internet.