KEA Diploma CET 2013 Online Application Form 20-May-2013 to 30-May-2013
Candidates before filling the application must go through below instructions.
1. Before filling the online application form, make the fees payment through NEFT with the following Details :-
Account holder Name :- Executive Director KEA, Bangalore
Payee Bank :- Indian Bank, Malleshwaram Branch, Bangalore
Account No. :- 878333780
NEFT / IFSC Code :- IDIB000M010
Amount :- 650 for categories GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
500 for categories SC, ST, CAT-1
After remitting the fee, you will be provided with a unique ‘UTR-Journal No.’ which you have to fill in the Application form. Any Application without a valid ‘UTR-Journal No.’ will not be considered as a valid Application.
Note : You will not be allowed to fill the Application unless you have paid the prescribed fee.
2. Click New Application button for fresh application and carefully fill Bank, Personal, Postal Address, Course Details, Qualifying Exam Details, etc., Enter the Security Code & click NEXT button to go to Preview page.On successful submission of the above details , you will receive your Diploma-CET ID and Password through an automated E-Mail on your registered e-mail address which you can use it at any point of time to upload your further details or edit your information at any point of time.
3. In the Preview page Click Edit Application button to change any details in your Application if required. After verifying the details in your application to be correct, click NEXT button to upload your Scanned Passport Size Photo and Scanned Signature separately. Note :1. Unless you upload your photo and signature, your Application will not be considered.
2. Once you click Next button you cannot change any details in your Application.
4. Click Browse button to select Your already Scanned Passport Size Photo , Scanned Signature & Click Submit button to get the preview of your photo and signature. Repeat this step again if you have uploaded an incorrect photo or signature, else click Next button to proceed to next page.
5. Click Print Application button to take the printout of your final application.
Note :- Once you take the printout of your Application, you will not be allowed to edit your Application.