Click Here for Verification of Documents and Entry of Options for Allotment of Government Seats
Revised Schedule for Document Verification
Older Schedule for Document Verification
For General Merit, all reserved Categories and all Special Category Candidates
All General Merit, Reserved Categories and Special Category candidates can verify their documents in any of the assigned Helpline Centres as per the following schedule according to their rank. However, only Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga Candidates and jammu & Kashmiri Migrant candidates should attend the documents verification in Bangalore centre only as per their ranks.
1. The original documents to be produced during verification have been detailed in Item – 6 of Chapter – I and at page 25 to 29 of the Brochure and all other documents as per their eligibility.
2. Candidates who seek admission to Government seats should compulsorily produce all the required documents in ORIGINAL with ONE set of Gazetted Officer attested photocopies of all the original documents and two passport size photographs when they come for document verification at the Helpline Centre.
3. Verification of documents will be done for all the disciplines once only to which the candidate is eligible. If the candidate is eligible for more than one discipline i.e., for Medical / Dental, Engineering, ISM & H, then for all the disciplines documents will be verified at once.
4. The candidates who become eligible after verification only be considered for entry of options.
5. If a candidate has got multiple ranks, then he / she can come to the Helpline Centre on the scheduled date as per his / her highest rank in any discipline and need not come again for other ranks in other disciplines.
6. Candidates have to be personally present in the Helpline Centre as per the above schedule for document verification and no one can represent them.
7. If a candidate has not received the original marks card of Qualifying Examination for 2013 from the concerned boards, then the candidate should obtain the signature of the Principal of the institution where he / she has passed 2nd PU / 12th Standard examination on the provisional marks card. Internet downloaded marks cards will not be accepted.
8. KEA will publish the details of eligible candidates on the website http://kea.kar.nic.in at the end of every day after verification.
9. After verification of documents the original marks card of 10th and 12th standard along with Caste Category / Income Certificate will be retained by the respective Helpline Centre.
N.B.: No individual intimation will be sent to the eligible rank holders regarding the date and time of verification process.