a) Employees of the University admitted against 5% seats, shall be charged 10% of the fee per year (excluding non-refundable Alumni Association Fee of Rs.1,000/- and refundable security deposit of Rs. 5000/- which is payable only once at the time of admission by all admitted candidates). Balance amount of fee will be paid by the University as incentive to the employees.
b) Recognized and Qualifi ed teachers of the institutions affi liated to this University shall be charged 50% of the fee (excluding Alumni Association Fee of Rs.1,000/- and refundable security deposit of Rs. 5000/- which is payable only once at the time of admission by all admitted candidates) and balance of fee will be paid by the University as an incentive to the recognized and qualifi ed teachers of this University to pursue higher studies through weekend programmes.
c) The fee payable by the University employees and recognized and qualifi ed teachers of affi liated institutions in respect of Weekend Programmes is detailed in Table on next page.
* C-DAC is further allowed to charge Rs.1,000 per student per annum as Students Activity fee and Rs.5,000 (one time payment – Refundable) as Security Deposit over and above the total fee Payable (upto 31st August, 2012).
# The above mentioned fee are provisional and may be changed as per directions of the University from time to time.
6. The fee structure for the programmes in Self Financing Institutes/Colleges The Programme Wise and Institute Wise details of the Academic fee as applicable for the different Self Financing Institutions for the Session 2011-12 is as given in Para 14 as per Govt. of NCT of Delhi Notifi cation No.DHE-4(51)/2010-11/3544-59 dated 07-02-2012.
However, the fee to be paid at the time of Counselling/Admission is detailed below. The parents/candidates are advised to prepare the demand drafts of the respective fee in favour of the “Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University”, payable at Delhi. The difference between the actual fee payable as per notifi cation and the fee being paid by the candidate at the time of counselling shall be deposited in the respective institution upto 30th August, 2013, and the component of additional University charges shall be deposited by the Self Financing Institutes with the University, if any.
Those candidates who wish to change their Institute/ Stream in the 2nd counselling are advised to pay the additional fee in the concerned institutes, only after their admission in 2nd counselling is completed. Self Financing Institutes (Fee payable at the time of Counselling) is as under :
Note : The University’s charges per annum in self fi nancing affi lated Insitutes will be deducted in accordance with the percentage at which the Academic Fee has been enhanced by Govt. of NCT of Delhi, keeping in view their respective category namely A+, A, B & C by the university from the fee paid by the student.
# In addition to the fee as mentioned above, these Institute are further allowed to charge Rs.1000 per student per annum as Students’ Activity Fee and Rs.5,000 per student (one time payment-Refundable) as Security Deposit over and above the total fee payable (upto 30th August, 2013).
The college/institute (both Govt. as well self-fi nancing institutes) will be exclusively responsible to ensure refund of the security deposit to all the students of their college/institute, who complete their degree.
The college/institute (both Govt. as well self-fi nancing institutes) will also be responsible to ensure refund of security deposit to any such students of their college/institute, who withdraws/cancels his/ her admission any time during the programme. However, in case of students admitted in the University School of Studies, the refund will be made by Account Branch of the University in accordance with the procedure of the University.
7. Fee payable at the time of Counselling/Admission At the time of their counselling/admission, all the students shall be required to pay the fee as mentioned above.
1.Fee is liable to change for current session as well as in subsequent years.
2. All drafts should be payable at Delhi.
8. PROGRAMME WISE, INSTITUTE WISE DETAILS OF ACADEMIC FEE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-14
IMPORTANT : The fee shown as under is a provisional amount, based on the decision for Academic Session 2011-12. The fee structure for session 2012-13, 2013-14 in under revision by State Fee Regulatory Committee. In case there is any revision of fee by the State Fee Committee for the Academic Session 2013-14, then the candidates will have to pay the revised fees, if any.
*The Fee include both academic fee along with university charges (Rs. 10,000) on annual basis.
Note: 1. The Institute will be required to pay the University’s Charges between Rs.10,000/- & Rs.12,500/- per student per annum. Further, these Institutes are allowed to charge Rs.1,000 per student per annum as Students Activity fee and Rs. 5,000 (one time payment – Refundable) as Security Deposit over and above the Total Fee Payable and additional fee (if any) payable as given above upto 30 August, 2013.
2. The fee structure is under revision for the Colleges falling under NCR region (Outside Delhi) and the same will be notifi ed prior to the counselling.
3. If any candidate is desirous of seeking admission in a programme being offered by more than one category of Institutes (i.e. by the self-fi nancing Institutes/Govt. Institutes/University School of Studies) and fee payable is different, then candidate can bring more than one Demand Draft of separate amounts in such a manner so that combination of Demand Drafts may make appropriate Total Fee at the time of counselling.
4. Excess fee, if due, on this account will be refunded to the concerned student through Electronic Modes (i.e. ECS/RTGS/NEFT) directly in the bank account, as per details provided by them. Hence, such students are advised to furnish the bank details in the given format while submission of their application in the Academic Branch for refund of excess fee paid during counselling:-
(i) Name & Relationship of the concerned in favour of whom Bank transfer is to be made.
(ii) Name of the Bank.
(iii) Address of the Bank branch.
(iv) Complete BAnk Account no. of the concerned.
(v) IFSC code of the Bank branch.
(vi) Email Address.
5. On the reverse of the Demand Draft, following information is to be included:-
(i) Name of the Student.
(ii) Name of the Programme/Stream.
(iii) Date of Admission.
(iv) CET Rank
(v) CET Roll No.
(vi) Local Contact No.
6. Fee as applicable on the date of admission as per State Fee Regulatory Committee will be charged.
7. The fee structure for the Institutes not included in the list will be notifi ed separately before counselling.