1. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the notified helpline centres with all the relevant certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are called for registration rank wise. The candidates are required to sign in the registration register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. SC / ST candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- and all others have to pay Rs.400/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
3. In case of BC/SC/ST Categories, the candidates are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Candidates claiming fee exemption have to produce parental income certificate from all sources duly signed by MRO taken after 01-01-2013. Parental income up to Rs.1,00,000 per annum, in case of SC/STs parental income up to Rs. 2,00,000 are only eligible for tuition fee exemption.
5. The candidates shall submit all other certificates as notified.
6. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the certificates.
7. After verification, the candidate shall proceed to issue counter. The following documents will be issued to the candidate
Receipt of Certificates
8. The “Scratch Card” contains serial number and hidden “Password”. The candidate is required to verify whether the serial number on the scratch card is the same as the one printed on the Receipt of Certificate. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the camp officer immediately for correction.
9. Candidates need to verify the caste category, local area, gender, minority, medium, special category and date of birth printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
10.Read the instructions on the scratch card carefully and keep the scratch card till the end of the admissions for giving options on the web either from helpline centre / home / any other internet facility.
11.The “password” consists of ten letter code with English capitals A to Z. After scratching silver/black panel on the card, the password will be shown. The password is candidate specific. It cannot be used by other candidates for giving options. Do not reveal your Scratch Card Number and password to others.
13.On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through mobile.
14.Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college.
15.In case of loss of scratch card, duplicate scratch card will be issued on payment of Rs.200/- with proof of identity along with receipt of certificates at the helpline centres where the candidate attended previously.
16.Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the freezed options. The candidate may note the codes for different methodologies and exercise their options accordingly. The methodology codes for regular B.Ed (English Medium) are as follows:
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PHY
BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE BIO
SOCIAL STUDIES SOC
Attention: Urdu Medium Candidates:
The candidates seeking admission in B.Ed. (Urdu Medium) may note that their methodology codes are different from the regular B.Ed.(English medium) course. The codes for methodologies offered in Urdu Medium are as follows:
MATHEMATICS – URDU MEDIUM MUR
PHYSICAL SCIENCES – URDU MEDIUM PUR
BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES – URDU MEDIUM BUR
SOCIAL STUDIES – URDU MEDIUM SUR
The special Education Courses Offered:-
1. B.Ed. Special Education (Visual Impairment) Dept. of Education, Andhra University, Vizag.
2. B.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation) RASS College of Education, Tirupati. Special Education Course Codes:
MATHEMATICS –SPECIAL EDUCATION MSP
BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE –SPECIAL EDUCATION BSP
SOCIAL SSTUDIES –SPECIAL EDUCATION SSP
17.Candidates can give web options from helpline center or internet café or house as per the schedule given in the notification.
Attention: PH / NCC / Cap/ Sports and Games Category: PH / NCC / CAP/ Sports and Games Category candidates shall exercise their web options along with their State wide ranks.
18.Eligibility for admission and selection for methodology. Click Here
19. For latest updates, watch the website http://edcet.apsche.ac.in
20.Refer Annexure-I for instructions to the candidates for exercising options on web.
21.Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
22.Candidates shall pay tuition fee and special fee after final allotment at the respective college. Date and time of allotment (Methodologywise) i. last date for reporting at the college and ii. Cancellation (at helpline center) for different phases will be notified HERE
23.If candidate desires to cancel his / her admission and again want to appear in next round of counseling, has to again pay processing fee as a fresh candidate.
24.If a candidate wishes to withdraw from counseling, he / she can do so by submitting an application to that effect to the co-ordinator, help line center. However, original certificates will be returned to the candidate only after seat allotment process is completed for that methodology.
25.Next round of counseling for left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned if any will be conducted.
26.A separate notification will be issued for Phase-II and subsequent phases if any, for the left over seats and new seats if any sanctioned.
27. who should participate in Phase-II and subsequent Phases if any
Who secure a seat in earlier phase of web based counseling and wish to move to some other colleges.
Candidates who participated in earlier phase of web based counseling and could not secure a seat.
Candidates who did not participate in earlier phase even though he / she has been called for counseling .
Candidates who were allotted a seat but didn’t report / pay the fee at the college
A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his / her admission.
28. The candidates may note that
Options Exercised for one phase will not be considered for other phase of counseling
Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web based counseling.
In case they are satisfied with the previous allotment, options need not be exercised again.
Options may be exercised for those colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
29.If the candidate secures a seat in phase – II, he / she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college, and has to report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the allotment letter.
30.Failing to report to the new college with in the date furnished in the allotted college will lose the claim on the new college as well the old college.
31.Collect your certificates from the helpline center if no seat is allotted.
32.If the candidate is not interested to join in allotted college, he / she may request for cancellation of allotted seat and collect original certificates from helpline center before a date the date specified by the Convener.
33.Before a cutoff date, the candidate can cancel the allotted seat, by getting endorsement on request letter from the Principal of the college and collect your original certificates from helpline center.
34.After the cut-off date for admission, in case the candidates wish to cancel their admission they are required to approach the principal of the college concerned only