The candidates are required to pay their fees at the time of admission through a Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Executive Director, School of Open Learning, University of Delhi payable at New Delhi. The particulars of the Bank Draft must be filled in the appropriate columns provided in the Enrolment-cum-Admission Form. Candidate should write his / her name, application form no. and course applied for, on the back side of the Bank Draft. Any other mode of payment, such as Postal Orders, Money Orders or Cheques will not be accepted. Candidates residing outside Delhi should send their applications complete in all respects along with a Bank Draft by Registered PosUSpeed Post.
Please note that —
Students residing in Delhi » Bank Draft should be drawn on State Bank of India payable at Service Branch, New Delhi.
Students residing outside Delhi » A Bank Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at New Delhi.
Students are advised not to hand over their fees to other students or unauthorized persons. Fees submitted at the School’s counters and receipt obtained thereof will only be considered authorized and valid payments to the School.
2. Withdrawal of Admission and Refund of Fee
If a candidate applies for withdrawal within 30 days of the date of remitting fees, all fees, after deducting Rs. 50/- will be refunded. [late fee is not refundable]. In other cases no refund is allowed except Library security.
2.1 Library Security (Refundable)
The amount of Library Security (Refundable) will be forfeited if the Student fails to apply within one year after the completion of span period.
3. Change of Course and Subject (Only Once)
Charges for change of Course and Subject are as follows:
Change of Course -100/-
Change of Subject Rs 50/- for each subject
Such charges will be accepted only in cash with a written application. Any transaction made otherwise will be at the risk and responsibility of the student. Students are advised to keep all the Fee Receipts with them intact till they receive their Degree Certificate.
4. Schedule of Payment of Fee and other Charges
These fees / charges are applicable to the students of all undergraduate courses.
CategoryA—The Students who are residing in India.
Category B— Students residing abroad and are getting mail through the diplomatic bag c/o Ministry of ExternalAffairs.
Category C — The Indian Nationals who are residing abroad and the foreign nationals seeking admission through Deputy Dean, Foreign Students, University of Delhi.
4.2 Schedule of Fees / Charges Payable Yearly
Basic Fees and Charges payable by students seeking admission to I / II / III Year of Under graduate Programme and Honours courses on yearly basis are indicated below. Please note that the fee structure is different for various categories of students. Please read the notes carefully to know if any extra charges are payable depending on your choice of Course.
Additional Fees payable by the students seeking admission directly toll/Ill year are indicated separately in subsequent sections.
1. N. A. means NotApplicable.
2. Additional amount of Rs. 2,200 per year will be payable by the girl students offering Home Science as a subject in BA. (Programme) course. The total amount required from such students is Rs. 5,630/- yearly (Only for CategoryAStudents).
3. An additional amount of Rs. 2,000/- per year is required from students offering paper VI C in B. Corn. (Hons.) Course if it involves permitted practical examination.
4. An additional amount of 1,500 per year towards postage charges will have to be paid by Category C students.
5. The fees and other charges are to be paid in Indian currency (Rupees) along with the application form for admission by Pay Order/Bank Draft obtainable from SBI/ Nationalized Bank, in favour of The Executive Director, School of Open Learning, University of Delhi payable at State Bank of India, Service Branch, New Delhi.
6. Afee of Rs.100/-is payable for the change of course and Rs.50/- each for change of subject.
7. The students of Delhi University will not be required to pay University Enrolment Fee Rs.200/-.
1. The students already enrolled with Delhi University, shall be exempted from paying Rs. 200/- as enrolmentfees for direct admission.
2. The students will have to pay Rs. 500/- Extra as Lesson Fees for Part-I, and Rs. 1,000/- for Part I & II if so desired.
3. In addition to above, the student will have to pay minimum of Rs. 400/- separately (up to4 papers)for previous each parlor the examination.
1. Fees Payable on Promotion to Next Higher Class (II Year)
The students promoted to B.A./B.Com./B.A.(Hons.) Pol. Sc./ B.A.(Hons.) Programme, Eng./B.Com. (Hons.) year through this institution will be required to pay the prescribed tuition fee and other charges within one month from the date of declaration of results of the University Examination. Although Demand Letter/Examination Form will be uploaded on the SOL website as well as their mail Box by the School, yet it would primarily be the responsibility of the students to down load the same either from the website or mail Box and deposit the dues in time. before the last date mentioned in the demand letter/examination form. After the last date student will be held responsible for the consequences thereupon, viz, late fee, cancellation of admission etc.
2. Failure and Ex-Students
Failed and absent candidates are not required to pay the tuition fee and other charges again but they would have to pay the requisite Examination fee and Registration fee for appearing at the same Examination as an ex-student. They are also required to submit the same through the Demand Letter/Examination Form. The said form will be down loaded from our website i.e. https://sol.du.ac.in or obtained from mail Box of the student within 30 days of the declaration of the result. or the last date mentioned on the Demand Letter/Examination form whichever is earlier. Otherwise consequences will be on the part of the student.
3 . Special Fee to be collected from Foreign Students
As per letter No. Ref. No. F5R/6312. dated 24,Jan.2013 of Dy. Dean, (Foreign Students) University of Delhi. the School will charge (Z 6.000/-) Registration Fee for the School of Open Learning in addition to total Fee as mentioned in Point No. 8.4.2 (Page No. 27) to be paid to The Executive Director, School of Open Learning, University of Delhi.