1. Examination will be held as per schedule given above. No candidate shall be admitted to examination hall after 30 minutes of commencement of examination.
2. A seat marked with Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. The candidate should ensure that he/she occupying the allotted seat only. Any candidate discovered to have occupied the seat of another candidate shall be removed from the examination hall and has to also accept any other penalty imposed on him/her by the Centre Superintendent.
3. Candidates are required to bring their own H.B. pencil or black ball point pen for answering their question paper. They must not take any text books or notes, log tables, calculators and any other objectionable material in the examination hall/room.
4. Candidate should read carefully the instructions and the questions in the Question paper (Booklet) before he/she begins to write answers.
5. All Question Papers will be set both in English as well as in Hindi.
6. Additional Question paper Booklet will not be issued to a candidate under any circumstances.
7. Soon after the question paper booklet is given to the candidate, he/she should ensure within 10 minites that it contains all the Questions and the Answer-sheet. If there is any discrepancy, he/ she should point out this at once to the invigilator.
8. Before attempting the answers, the candidate shall write his/her Roll Number, date etc. at the place provided for the purpose on the Question paper Booklet and answer-sheet. The candidate should indicate the answer in the space square provided for the purpose in the answersheet of the booklet itself, otherwise his/her answer will not be evaluated.
9. The candidate should not write his/her name or mark any place in the test-booklet or on answer sheet which may disclose his identity Noncompliance of this rule shall be treated as use of unfair means and punishable as per rules. No candidate shall leave his/her seat during the examination without the permission of the invigilator incharge. He shall not leave the examination hall until he/she has handedover his/her answere-sheet even though it may be blank.
10. During the course of examination, the candidate shall be under the discipline and control of the Centre Superintendent.
11. Candidate found acting in a manner, which in the opinion of the invigilator, is liable to give unfair advantage to another candidate, shall be forthwith suspended from the examination of the day by the Centre Superintendent.
12. The invigilators, the Flying Squad and the Examination Supervisory staff and observers appointed by the University shall be competent to frisk any candidate to find out whether the candidate possesses any objectionable material or not . Candidate possessing objectionable material or resisting search shall be punishable as per rules of unfair means.
13. Candidate resorting to the use of unfair means shall be turned out of the examination hall/room and his candidature for the B.Ed. Entrance Test shall be treated as cancelled. Further he/she can be debarred for next one or two years on the grounds of indiscipline in the examination hall. The Centre Superintendent shall be the sole judge to determine whether unfair means has been resorted to or not by the candidate. He will submit the report stating full facts of the case to the officer incharge, for further necessary action.
14. Urinals used for examinees shall be provided by the Centre & every examine shall be required to use one of these urinals only.
15. Smoking and other intoxicants are strictly prohibited in the examination hall/ room.
16. In case the original Admission Card is lost, its duplicate copy may be obtained by Submitting an application to the Centre Superintendent with a payment of Rs. 5/-. The result of the test will be declared by V.M.O. University, Kota and will be published in all leading dailies of Rajasthan. No Interim enquires on telephone or post regarding the result will be attended to by the Examination Section of V. M. Open University, Kota.