AP PECET 2014
A Common Entrance Test designated as Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET – 2014) will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University for the academic year 2014-2015 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed. and U.G.D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses. The Application form is for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education courses.
AP PECET 2014 Application
AP PECET 2014 Important Links
DETAILS OFTHE PHYSICAL EDUCATION COLLEGES AND FEE PARTICULARS
The list of Colleges and Phone numbers of these colleges will be placed in the Website before the commencement of admission.The candidates can directly contact the individual colleges about the facilities available in the colleges, hostel facilities and detailed fee structure. The Candidates are advised to contact the colleges before they exercise their options in the web counseling.
PECET 2014 Information Brochure
PECET 2014 Information Brochure will be available here in March 2014. For your reference, previous year’s brochure is given here. Please visit the page again to download PECET 2014 Information Brochure.
PECET 2013: Information Brochure in English
PECET 2013: ముఖ్య.సూచనల.పత్రము
PECET 2013 Information Brochure is given below.
PECET 2014 Online Application Form
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for PECET-14 may submit their application through ONLINE mode only.
- ONLINE Application and Registration form is Rs. 350/-
- The last date for submission ONLINE in application: 17.04.2014 (tentative)
PECET 2014 Online Application Form will be available in March 2014. Please visit the page again to apply online for Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2014.
Submission of Online Application Form
- The application should be filled with full and correct particulars and submitted through online MODE only. Instructions for filling the application is given in the next page.
- The Application and Registration fee for online submission may be paid at A.P. Online / mee seva / e-seva centers or using debit/credit card of any bank in Andhra Pradesh.
- Online application and Registration fee is Rs.350/-.
Note: They are advised to pay the application fees and apply online at the earliest, in order to avoid last minute rush. They are further advised to keep the information ready and get scrutinized with online application posses before to submit online application.
PECET 2014 View / Print Submitted Application Form
The facility to view and print submitted application form will be available in March 2014. Please visit the page again to view and print submitted PECET application form.
PECET 2014 Important Dates
PECET 2014 Exam – 01 May 2014
PECET 2014 dates will be announced in March 2014. The dates given below are tentative and as per previous year schedule. We are updating the information as per APSCHE official announcements. Candidates are advised to visit the page again for updated and final PECET 2014 Important Dates.
|Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form
|Date of the Examination
PECET 2014 Important Instructions
Candidates who wish to apply for PECET-2014 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
- Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) – The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) – The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) – The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.) The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information required for filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear PECET-2014 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area .
It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before the exam start time.
- The eligible candidates have to attend the counseling in person at their own expenses, if they fail to attend, they will forego the seat.
- Any litigation concerning PECET-2014, the parties to be impleaded are the Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad and Convener, PECET-2014 and within the jurisdiction of A.P. High Court.
- Mere appearance at the entrance test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for admission into physical education courses unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility as laid down above and other criteria laid down in the rules for admission that shall be issued separately.
- If any ambiguity or doubt arises in the interpretation or implementation of any of the rules, the decision of chairperson shall be final.
PECET 2014 Eligibility
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for PECET-2014.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only. The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
Eligibility for B.P.Ed. : Candidates should have appeared third year degree final examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2014. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
Eligibility for U.G.D.P.Ed. : Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2014. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
The in-service Physical Education Teachers (P.E.Ts) seeking admission into B.P.Ed. Course or U.G.D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Course need not appear for any Entrance Test conducted by PECET Convener. They have to apply directly to the Director of School Education, Hyderabad through their respective D.E.O.s through proper channel. The Director of School Education will nominate a limited number of candidates to the respective colleges.
Note: Graduates obtained the degree under distance mode from Deemed to be Universities and Private Universities are not eligible unless such programmes have the approval of joint action committee of UGC and Distance Education Council and AICTE.
PECET 2014 Scheme of Exam
Scheme of Entrance test for B.P.Ed. and U.G.D.P.Ed. (2 Years), Courses:
1. The Common Entrance Test for entry of students into B.P.Ed. and U.G.D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses Comprise of two parts, namely a) Physical Efficiency Test and b) Skill Test in Game.
These tests will be conducted as follows :
(A) Physical Efficiency Test : Maximum 400 marks :
For each of the events, marks shall be awarded, by using the conversion tables approved by the PECET Committee.
|FOR MEN CANDIDATES
||FOR WOMEN CANDIDATES
|a) Compulsory events (No Option)
||a) Compulsory events (No Option)
|i. 100 meters run
||i. 100 meters run
|ii. Putting the shot (6 Kgs.)
||ii. Putting the shot (4 Kgs.)
|iii. 800 meters run
||iii. 400 meters run
The Candidate has to choose either High Jump or Long Jump. Candidate has to mention option in the application. Changing of option at the time of test is not permitted.
|b) With option to choose any one of the following events
||b) With option to choose any one of the following events
|iv. Long Jump / High Jump
||iv. Long Jump / High Jump
(B) Skill Test in Game : Maximum 100 Marks :
The skills of the candidate shall be tested in any one of the following games opted by the candidate :
|1. Ball Badminton
||9. Shuttle Badminton
Note : If any Candidate fail to choose any one of these games in the application, the candidate will not be allowed to attend the examination in the skill test and he/she looses the chance to appear for 100 marks skill test. If any candidate choose more than one game, then also, the candidate will not be allowed for the skill test. So, the candidate should fill the application properly by choosing only one game. Changing of option at the time of test is not permitted.
Caution : Candidates with heart ailments or any such serious ailments should not appear for these tests. Pregnant women are also advised not to appear for these tough physical fitness tests. Participation in these tough Physical fitness test may cause injury to the ailing individual and in case of pregnant women to the fetus or to the child in the womb.
PECET 2014 Hall Ticket
Candidates can download their hall tickets from the website. Candidate should report at the testing Center half-an hour before the commencement of theTest.
NOTE: Hall tickets will not be sent to the Candidates. Therefore the Candidate should download the Hall ticket from here
PECET 2014 Online Hall Ticket will be available in April 2014. Please visit the page again to download Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2014 Hall Ticket / Admit Card.