AU SDE BA, B.Com Entrance Exam 2013 Application Form
- Click Here to download Application Form
Payment of Examination Fee : The Examination Fee included in the cost of application itself. However the downloaded application should be sent along with a D.D. for Rs. 200/- drawin in favour of the Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, payable at Visakhapatnam, on any Nationalised Bank. Cash, Postal Orders, Money Orders, Cheques and Challans will not be accepted.
Date of receipt of application along with Demand Draft in this office is taken into account for the purpose of collecting penal fee.
The fee once paid will in no circumstance be refunded or held over for a subsequent examination.
List of Enclosures :
The following are to be enclosed along with the Examination Application form :
- Date of Birth evidence (Xerox Copy).
- Self addressed envelope of 9 x 6 size without affixing Postal Stamps.
- In case of downloaded application D.D. for Rs. 200/- towards cost of application and examination fee drawn infavour of Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- Two self – Addressed Slips.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. The duly filled in Entrance examination application form should be sent by Registered Post with Acknowledgment due, to the Director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530 003 superscribing on the envelope, “B.A./B.Com Common Entrance Examination Application”.
2. Candidates should go through the instructions relating to the Entrance Examination and fill in the application accordingly.
3. Incomplete applications and applications not filled in accordance with the instructions are liable to be rejected, without notice.
4. The School of Distance Education reserves the right to cancel admission and the result when the particulars given and attested are subsequently found to be false.
5. The name and surname of the candidate and his / her parent’s name should correspond with those as recorded in the previous certificates, if any such as Date of Birth Extract or T.C. of a recognised School or College. Age once recorded shall not be altered.
6. The candidates should enclose one self-addressed envelop of 9 x 6 size without affixing postal stamps.
7. Candidates who pass the Entrance Examination are eligible for admission into First Year B.A. / B.Com. Course in the School of Distance Education.
8. Candidates who passed Intermediate / PUC / A.P. Open School Society, Hyderabad (Intermediate) need not appear for Entrance Examination.
9. The candidates who have joined in the respective courses after passing the Entrance Examination are not eligible for transfer to any affiliated college. They have to continue the entire period of their degree course of study in the School of Distance Education only.
10. The office of the School of Distance Education is situated in Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya Sarvatrika Vidya Bhavan in Kirlampudi Layout, Near A.U. Out-gate, Visakhapatnam. The student is particularly requested to note that the office of the School of Distance Education is different from the Central Administrative Office, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.