AMU Admissions 2014 Procedure for Submission of Application Form
1. Fill up the ONLINE Application Form by following the instructions given above. Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper (applying ONLINE)
Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper. Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions given above in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE)
2. Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
3. Attach the appropriate Demand Draft / Cash Receipt along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or multilate it in any way.
4. Application Form can be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier so as to reach the respective offices as given under each course of study.up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
1. Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
2. Candidates’ submiting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of the Envelope before posting it.
3. Acknowledgement Slip will be given for Application Forms submitted by hand only. However, candidates who submit their Application Form by post may check the status of their Application Form on the website.